Friday, September 3, 2010

Blood, not blood tests, are Good for my Health

Well I got the results of my blood tests back, and there's nothing there to require changes to medications, but therefore no answer to how I've been feeling... However I found another, better, cure for my lugubrious sensibility...it's called...PAUL!!
Yes,...Paul is coming up for the long weekend and I couldn't be more excited...I've promised him I won't clean...but maybe I'll make Matt clean!!!!That works for me!! So he's bringing his several hundred movies with him (he's leaving his projector and theatre at home though!) and Matt is dying to get him out on the Paintball course!  Hope we don't kill him!  Jacquie's working so we won't see her this time...Their wedding anniversary is coming up soon too...1 year ago September 22nd.  Well, we'll see u later....Bye for now. Wish me FUN!!! 

No comments: