Monday, March 7, 2011

The world's gone crazy

Just in case u haven't noticed, all heck has let loose in this world.  It seems as if Armageddon is upon us, and evil has been unleashed on humanity. If you read my blog you know that I'm a nuuzhound and seldom...actually never has a day passed that my brain isn't glued to CNN and other news stations.  What bothers me right now is the amount of coverage Charlie Sheen is getting when Egypt is still under fire.  My friend in Egypt shared with me that she and her family are having to take cover in their homes as gunfire is heard all around them.  Buildings, such as police stations and the like, are being burned down by government forces in order to destroy documentation that may lead to the arrest and conviction of those who have perpetrated crimes on humanity/war crimes.  The army apparently arrives too late to save these buildings and important documents.  I'm hearing lots about Libya, and Yemen, and the Ivory Coast and Charlie Sheen....but it's as if interest in Egypt has dropped of the map.  What....not sexy enough for us?  People are dying still and we must NOT turn a blind eye to this.  Get on facebook...email CNN and others to ensure that the message gets out. We must not forget them, and continue to pray for their safe deliverance through this terrifying time.