Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weathering the Storm

Well I failed in my mission to do "something consistently" and apologize to anyone (I don't think there are any but...) who was disappointed that I temporarily fell off the face of the earth for awhile.  All the causes will probably be revealed, as they always are. in future posts.  But for now I'll just say that combining aged parents, hormonal teens, menopausal sisters and angina along with continued pain, fatigue, depression and DEATH seemingly knocking on both the front and back doors, I've been slightly withdrawn!!!!  It is a strange existence, but the days sometimes fly, and sometimes drag s l o w l y by.  So to summarize....I'm alive, but still a bit banged up, and working my way back up to my  original goal.  Lets see how I do shall we? Thanks for your patience.