Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the DISASTERS keep coming

Iran started me blogging, and Haiti has brought me back. I have been very ill (again) and although my New Years resolution was to blog daily, amesseduplaptop.... diabled keyboard, and exhaustion combined with gastrointestinal combustion rendered me useless and finally in the Hospital...but I'm in prime health compared to the millions of poor souls in Haiti. We can go to the moon, but we don't seem to be able to provide swift and effective rescue operations for those on our own planet. I simply don't understand it. The emergency donations are flowing in,which is great, but lets go a step further and sponsor the 300,00 children who are living or dying in Haiti, and keep sponsoring them until Haiti is the best place in the world for them to live.

No comments: