Thursday, June 9, 2011

Now there's this: Anthony Weiner, wife reportedly expecting first child

Now there's this: Anthony Wiener, wife reportedly expecting first child
OMG...just when I thought it couldn't get worse....it does!!!  I feel so badly for his wife, this is truly a devastating time for her.  I have heard Dr Drew's warnings about showing this man compassion, and that he feels he could be at risk of harming himself, but I disagree.  This man is far too much in love with himself to take his own life.  If he actually did, it would be out of error not mind, seeking more attention than he has already garnered he might make an attempt, but a final result would be accidental.
Mrs. "Wiener" (that should have been her first clue) has to get down and scrape the bottom of their proverbial barrel, and ask herself one question..."Can I accept that my husband WILL continue to behave badly, and be unfaithful".  It's a simple yes or no...she can or she can't.  It sounds callous I know, but it's the most honest way to approach this.  That way it's not so disappointing when he fails the monogamy test again. Dr.  Phil says..."the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour".Wiener will be the baby's father irregardless of whether or not he lives in the home, or down the block. Where ever he is, that she is honestly most comfortable with, is what she needs to do.  Hanging out with Hillary may not be the best place for her should she choose to set healthy boundaries with her husband (something that I've been useless at).  She needs to be totally clear about what she wants and he must suck it up for as long as it takes! Wow...I'm glad I got that off my chest (clothed)!!