Friday, June 10, 2011

Oscar Mayer will be turning in his grave...

What used to be a simple summer staple for lunches, barbecue's and picnics, has now become tainted by another over zealous and endowed congressman who felt it was necessary to "share" his "lunch" with lots of friends!  This "dirty dog" was so lax in his shenanigans as to be outed by a Blogger, much to the shame and embarrassment of all those who know him, and especially those who love him, which is presumably his wife...or maybe now his mother (if she is alive). Although I feel sorry for her, and for his friends, I wouldn't imagine that  this man has too many friends, since his narcissism is glaringly apparent.  The next news break will be that he's gay! Oh well...who needs him! His wife would be far far far better off without him...Thank goodness they don't have children!  Not enough room in that ego for a child.
Now that I've said my little piece, I also would like to thank (heavy sarcasm) Wolf Blitzer of CNN for leaving me with that vulgar image which will now pervade my summers every time we have HOT DOGS for lunch.  Thanks Wolf!