Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN DOWN?

Okay it's June 20th 2009, and I haven't left the house all day! What else is new....but what is drving me around the bend is all the crap going on in Iran. There's a whole part of me that wants to turn it off, because I keep yelling at the tv and computer screens, yelling at the people to "run back to your homes...they're shooting at you" I listen to the night time chanted prayers from the rooftops in Iran....God Is Great...I watch a utube film where a woman watches from her balcony at nigh...the voices crying out into the night air...pleading with God...Okay so then I turn off the news to watch a movie....what's on u ask?...."the band played on" a 1996 piece about the begininng of the AIDS epidemic, and how it was handled (I think that's a gross mis carriage of the word but all I could politely come up with. Another travesty...that made me MAD....so after 2.5 hours of that I switched cnn back on....and yes I looked at Neda's video...I shouldn't have...it will haunt me for a very long long time. I wonder how many other Neda stories will come out by the time this is over.

No comments: