Monday, June 29, 2009

Fibro Fun and other craziness

I've been Down and out for the past 5 days....severe IBS and Nausea....this is another wonderful aspect of my illness. My head has quieted...my thoughts have settled, and the noise has settled. The "racing thoughts" stuff is difficult to describe, but it's akin to your brain being a TV that is turned up really loud, and someone is rapidly channel surfing... go go go...even stranger is that u notice it more when it's stopped, than when it starts....it kind of sneaks up on you...like a ride slowly speeding up....I guess like a frog that will sit in the water and boil to death without jumping out...it just escalates and is kind of okay for while. It's not fibro though...it's an extra! I've never really kept track of the time stretch, but I'm going to try. You'll see by my "posts" when it's up and when it's down. I was quite a bit "up" when I started this blog...and came down to land around the 26th I think.

No comments: