Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just chillin with the Cops! You go Girl!!!

So, here's the family (we Gardner's) warning my sister to "get out of Dodge" for the weekend, and avoid all protest areas....and what is she doing?...HANGING OUT WITH THE COPS!!! What a woman...the more things change the more they stay the same...that is soooo true about Angela!!!  When we both were kids, we couldn't wait for The Ex in the summer...but for different reasons...I just liked to hang out, do the games, shop etc., but Angela was a serious ride girl.  The bigger the better...the scarier they were, the more she wanted to ride them....meanwhile when I was about 8, I screamed so loud, and for sooo long on a "kiddie coaster" that they stopped the whole thing just to get me off!!!!  Also, on a family trip across the United States we, of course, stopped at the Grand Canyon, and Angela scared us all to death by going as close to the edge as possible without falling off.  I thought my Mother was going to have a heart attack!  So it's really no surprise that she attended the edge of "protester place"!  It would have been more unusual had she not....but there is one thing that my sister is truly terrified of.....3 Mexican men with violins!!!!! I'll let her explain that one!! Glad you're safe Angela!! 

No comments: