Thursday, June 3, 2010

When U can't do anything....just LAUGH!

First things first...Hey Tamara...Thank You for dropping in...hope you'll come again and share some of your own most entertaining moments!! Sorry it took so long for me to follow up, but the explanation follows...
Well, as it turns out, maybe I was a little premature in my announcement of return to brain activity!!!! I spent a great deal of time in bed...but not able to sleep.  Matthew has also not been able to sleep so the days have been long, and I have sometimes been irritable, which I try very hard not to be.  The state of our house inside, was driving be beyond frustrated, and I have been trying to catch up, with what energy I currently possess, and keep on top of Matt's vast trail of garbage, plates, wrappers, clothes...well you  get the picture.  So I had been doing quite well (I thought) and had even taken the kids to Youth in Brockville and doing some shopping (although limited because I started the process on empty!).  I decided that I would repeat the process this Wednesday (youth group is 6 - 9).  I dropped of the kids, and went on to do my shopping.  An hour or so later, walking on aching feet with a throbbing face and head, I unloaded my purchases, and waited at the far end , loading the bags painfully back in the cart while wondering if I had any pain meds with me, as I've still got to unload them into the car, pick up the kids, unload kids and groceries at the other end, and put it all away!!! With this in mind, I congratulate myself that I have achieved so much on this day, and that I should be proud!  You know what they say about pride?......It comes after the fall....
As I look for the pain pills that I do have, I find that what I don't have is...MY WALLET!
Enough said! Who else has done this?.....now come on....be honest!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

No comments: