Monday, July 5, 2010

A Thought About Commenting

Commenting, I realize, is an extremely frightening thing to do.  It is akin to leaving a voicemail...once you've left it...it's left...no way to retrieve it; erase it; take the words back.  I do need to point out that it is the same in general conversation....a word spoken perhaps in jest, can sometimes be explosive...but we don't seem to be as reluctant to talk as we are to leave messages or comments....funny that!!  Anyway, my point is, that there's really no need to be anymore scared of leaving a comment than you do when talking...the risks are the same, but no one knows who you are if you don't want them to, so it's really alot easier.  You can type whatever you want, and I can't *69 you to see who you are!!
But you see for us "Bloggers" the comment is EVERYTHING!!!!!....it's our "life's blood"...it's what we need to course though our veins, and keep us breathing in and out and to be perfectly frank.....right now I'm pretty darn anaemic!!!!!!  Please save me from myself....
I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!!

No comments: