I am a single mother fighting fibromyalgia, heart disease, depression, and social anxiety. This page allows me to talk about politics, the state of the world, my passions and dreams about building a tiny house, without ever having to leave my home...how GREAT is that! Welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
On June 25th, 2009, we lost one of the most beautiful women of our time. We might not have noticed, as her death was overshadowed by that ...
-
NOT starting at the very beginning is refreshing because it allows me to talk about ANYTHING! Recently I have felt this nagging feeling that...
-
My birth mother was unwed, and as a result I was put up for adoption and was adopted at the age of 3 months by a couple who had already ado...
2 comments:
Just checking 'cause I had 2 links for comments, now 1...and I don't know which onw worked!
Okay...it works! I xcouldn't upload the other links you sent Ange...there was no connection to the site! But I love this!
Post a Comment