Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mike Robertson wins SILVER in Snowboard cross

Well this whole Olympic thing has got to be pretty exhausting for those athletes, and their families...but what about me?!...It's only day 4 and I am completely confused! For a start you need several television sets all going at once in order to see everything that's going on...and although day 1 was pretty simple to follow, I am finding myself getting all worked up over races that I then realize I already watched the day before! There's way too many athletes, and way too many countries....where did they all come from? It's as if all the countries in the world fell to little pieces and got renamed? What's with that? Even with our globe spinning there are some that just don't appear under the scrutiny of my Dollarama reading glasses. The men's snowboarding event was particularly exciting, so I watched that twice cause they go down so darn fast you can't see it all. So far I am rivetted, and I think I'll paint a maple leaf on my face tonight and scare Matthew to death!
If you're having the same troubles keeping up as I am here is a great link that will keep you sorted out....you just have to remember that BC is three hours behind!(duh!)
Mike Robertson and Olympic Schedule

No comments: