Monday, March 8, 2010

The Email Jihad continues!

Amazingly, or not so amazingly, it turns out that people who send out "hate" mail, don't particularly like to be critisized for it! Who knew!  It was always my impression that these individuals were seeking a reaction from their propaganda, but it appears that is only true if you agree with them...so this lady's free speech, trumps my free speech, and maybe even yours!  I've been told that her email to me (by default in forwarding) is none of my business. But didn't she send it out there into cyberspace with the intention that it be forwarded...that's what the email said!?  But she is also un happy that I sent my response to her, and all the contacts that were above.  I'm not really sure why this is such a problem, as she didn't seem to mind publicising her original offensive remarks?

The whole point of this little banter is merely to point out how damaging this kind of thing can be...and it seems that people, like this women, feel that's okay as long as the "damage" falls in the Muslim's backyard and not in hers.

So the next time you get one of those "please forward this horrible message on to as many people as you can" kind of messages...just remember that it might end up in my mailbox, and neither you or I would like that!

No comments: