Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"I Believe" I don't know what to do now that the O's are Over....

I'm still going through Olympic withdrawal, and can't seem to get excited about anything that doesn't include the potential risk of ligament tears, concussions, or knee surgeries! I'm not certain how much longer this process will take, but until then I just keep playing the "I Believe" video each day so that I'm oriented to time and place...Again, I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing?!!!
Go ahead...have a little sing a long for yourself too!


1 comment:

Angela said...

It's a bad bad thing. If I hear any more of that song I think I will have to mainline some heroin..... However, if you substitute the O in Olympics for another O in the Oscars you can have another few days of joyful elation......