Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Email Struggle (Jihad) is over!

Please excuse the lapse in blogging, but I have been multitasking, juggling an email war, and vomiting from the new pain medication we're (my doctor and I) trying out.  Also my fridge is broken, and I've been too ill to replace it, or to buy groceries to go bad in it!  I did get to the oral surgeon, who was extremely nice to me, and he said that the dentist who pulled my tooth 3 years ago, and told me I probably had cancer, is wrong!  That opinion only cost me $70.00, whereas the tooth pulling and cancer comment cost $250.00 which was cheaper than the $850.00 he wanted for a root canal!!
I am glad to say that my little email war over freedom of speech has ended, and I got out quite nicely, being called only a few bad names, and certainly none that I hadn't heard before! JJ and I have agreed to disagree, and after all ideally that's how it should all play out in the end.  We are ALL so diffferent, and we come in more options than skin colour, faith, education, sexual preferences, morality, and on and on.
But if you put all that aside, we are just a bunch of humans who "feel" the same, who bleed the same, who die the same. It is our environment and nurturing that preceeds our actions as adults...so maybe if we are better to each other, better to our children, the hatred might wane with each generation of well loved children.  Idealistic?  Yeah...but if it is not considered as an option, it will never be a reality.

No comments: