Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Renovating your Blog should never be approached lightly!

Sorry Angela...I can't seem to get my sidebar back on that other template, iteeps migrating down to the bottom of the page and although I have pleaded for Blogger help so far I'm up to my eyeballs in xml code and widgets that don't work and I desperately need my sidebar.  I promise not to plaster CNN links all over though!!!!! Deal?  Since you are my main reader and advocate I think I'll write about you next!!!!! Keep reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing... I can't stop reading your blog, there is huge amount of interesting information... I'll go to take my favorite tea and will return to your website. Btw, I recommend to everybody this tea http://www.iherb.com/Yogi-Tea-Kava-Stress-Relief-Caffeine-Free-16-Tea-Bags-1-27-oz-36-g/5473?at=0
It helps to concentrate and gives me power. You can use this code YAB426 for discount.

Thanks for the wonderful website!