Sunday, April 18, 2010

What must The Children think?

Falling on deaf ears
Falling on deaf ears
How loud must I scream
And still nobody hears

My heart is pounding so hard
I can see
But you must not know
Or you would save me

Falling on deaf ears
Falling on deaf ears
I would try to shout louder
But my throat's full of tears

The Jangaweed's coming
I hear the foot falls
The Devils on horseback
Death coming to call

Now the silence is deafening,
Just the burning of wood
If you saw this...the bodies...
You'd protect me, you should

If you saw this you'd save me?
People say that you will
But the ones that keep coming
Are the ones who will kill

I'm just a child
But I know this is wrong
I'm struggling to live
Why does it take you so long...
When are you coming? Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of a starving toddler being "stalked" by a well fed vulture.Photographer Kevin Carter committed suicide at age 33 the picture is entitled "wanting a meal"

No comments: