Thursday, May 4, 2017

It's raining again! ...

All day my body has been screaming at me .... P...A...I...N...I know it's gonna rain! Matt kept telling me " it's sunny out its not raining" ....but now it's raining and everything hurts...EVERYTHING! Oh well typical fibro body stuff.  Otherwise I made some jewelry for my tiny house! I can't work so money is limited and making jewelry doesn't require too much physical labor although I can't sit for too long. So if I make enough and try to save I can pursue my tiny house dream...I did mention that I'm dreaming of building a tiny house on wheels and maybe by the time I can afford it they will have changed all those nasty rules that say you can't live in a house that's under 400 square feet...what a stupid rule!
Anyway speaking of tiny houses, here's a super video that I came across that is truly magical...lets see if I can figure out how to embed the video...hmm!
I did 

No comments: