Friday, May 26, 2017

Sitting under the Apple Tree

Yesterday I was in awe of the beautiful blossoms covering my crabapple tree.  I was drawn to it. It's branches are low ( I had a pic for you but having trouble uploading it!) and when you sit under it, it envelops you like a delicate teepee made entirely of flowers. I was sitting there soaking in its glory when I realized I could hear this strange but loud humming, almost like hydro wires. At first I got up to see if my neighbours were using some new fangled gardening equipment but nothing! I sat down again and the beauty surrounded me once more.  I closed my eyes and when I did this, I could sense that the sound was moving...louder then softer, then louder for a second with a background of harmonizing tones.  When I opened my eyes and just stared upwards through the tree I saw them...maybe 50-60 or more wonderfully fat little bumblebees, floating from blossom to blossom over every inch of the tree! It was incredible...it was a symphony and I was the only ticket holder! What a blessing! I stayed and marvelled at these little creatures who technically can't fly under the laws of science, but I guess no one told them that, and here they are, up in the air anyway...how cool is that!
Finally I was driven away after multiple mosquitos drained my blood supply and then started on making a meal of my face.
I just wish you all could have been there to enjoy this magical moment with me.
Wishing you all magical moments from God's YouTube channel!
Good night.

No comments: