Wednesday, May 3, 2017

And now for something a bit more uplifting!?

WOW...that was a bad bad day in my last post but as you can see I'm still very much ALIVE! But had a few close calls in between...more heart attacks, more pain issues but now I'm just accustomed to taking each day as it comes...some good, some bad, but I'm not on a boat fleeing from a war torn country clinging to my starving children so I'm good right? I have to update my pic as my son is now 20 years old ( how the hell did that happen) and I'm still 29!!!NOT! Illness has aged me beyond my real years and those wrinkle creams don't seem to work on me! (I love the fact that all the ads use 20 yr. olds! )
Presently I'm stable on anti depressants but unstable on my feet! However I have a current fascination with going "tiny". Not my body, although there are quite a few parts I wish were tinier, but I mean tiny house living. If you haven't heard of this movement it started anew in 2011 when people began to realize they were slaves to there mortgages and possessions and decided to live a more simple existence...this is a BIG movement in Oregon especially and though it sounds romantic the realities are more impactful than dreamy. Keep posted for my dreamy plans.

No comments: