Monday, May 8, 2017

What I miss about driving around!



My car radio has recently become possessed by demons....you might think I'm crazy but whenever I try to turn the radio on ( or sometimes just turning the car on works too) this high pitched squealing along with a sound similar to nails on a blackboard ( that made you squirm right? Cause it did me too : 0 ) starts to ring out and surround me. I turn it off... nothing ... still screeching ... I pull over the car and press every button on the dash and still nothing...I have to literally turn off the car and wait ( if you just restart it too soon the demons still have possession ) so when I saw the above video I just had to share it ...it's so much fun! https://youtu.be/ln3wAdRAim4

And I miss it just as much as Michelle does ( I have to admit here that I sang along too...did you? Admit it if you did!) and for more fun 

No comments: